Tuesday, October 16, 2007

When Aliens Attack


Rudy Giuliani Will Be Prepared For Alien Attack

Sunday, during a town-hall meeting in Exeter, Giuliani assured a young questioner that preparedness will be key for all crises, including those from outer space.

"If (there's) something living on another planet and it's bad and it comes over here, what would you do?" a boy asked.

Giuliani, grinning, said it was his first question about an intergalactic attack.

"Of all the things that can happen in this world, we'll be prepared for that, yes we will. We'll be prepared for anything that happens," said Giuliani, who mayor during the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
==============================


So I got my bonus check yesterday. It was the biggest bonus I've had in recent memory. Almost daily I would go home after work and gawk at the upcoming check amount on the previous months' bonus report.

Then I got the check.

The gov't took 1/3 of that check. 1/3. If I tallied up all the deductions, the amount deducted from this check is equal to my regular paycheck! It was a big bonus...now smaller. All those daydreams of what I would save, what I would spend, and what I would cash into $20s and make a big pile to roll around in were shattered.

I find little comfort in knowing what the gov't plans to do with my money. Between ensuring that the animals in ANWR (Alaska National Wildlife Refuge) can mate without interruption and being prepared for the 'next' alien attack, I'm satisfied that Uncle Sam has done his part with my hard earned money.

Guess Suzanne will have to wait a little longer for her new dryer and we will have to put off Lily's dental checkup another month or two. It seems that the gov't is bringing in a new team of trainers to get our country prepared.

Nice shoes Sigourney!

1 comment:

free incest young stories said...

That was how Alices husband found her. I dont see my wife or her girlfriend anywhere but Iknow they are her cause their car is in front.
gay enema stories
free adult erotic stories
erotica young sex stories
wife sex with dog stories
femdom hoh enema stories
That was how Alices husband found her. I dont see my wife or her girlfriend anywhere but Iknow they are her cause their car is in front.